REGISTRAR ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
Welcome to the office of the registrar (Academic Affairs)’s webpage. We are committed to provide timely and quality service to our current and prospective students, linkages as well as our current stakeholders.
Functions of Office of the Registrar Academic Affairs
- In-charge of the Department
- Responsible for effective coordination and implementation of University policies in the division.
- Responsible for effective administrative systems in line with university policies and procedures in line with the best practices
- Responsible for formulation, planning and control of the departmental budget.
- Advisor to University management Board and University Council.
- Working closely with Deputy Vice-Chancellors on staff development, training and research programmes
- Management representative - ISO 9001: 2008
- Senate secretary