Address: P O Box 536, Egerton, Kenya.
Telephone: + 254 51 2217806
Fax: + 254 51 2217813.
Office of the Vice-Chancellor is headed by a Vice-Chancellor who is the Chief Executive Officer of the University and is appointed by the Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology in consultation with the University Council.
The Vice-Chancellor is answerable to the Egerton University Council for the overall management of the University, and is the Chair of the University Management Board and the Senate
News and Events
- Hand washing Facility Launch Partnership
- MESSAGE OF CONDOLENCE ON THE PASSING OF PROFESSOR GEORGE MAGOHA
- International Study Of 24-Hour Movement Behaviours In The Early Years- The Sunrise Study-Kenya
- Egerton University Council and the Vice Chancellor paid a courtesy call on the Principal Secretary, State Department for Higher Education and Research and the Cabinet Secretary for Education
- Vice-Chancellor Prof. Isaac Kibwage Wishes Students Success in End of Semester Examinations
- Egerton University enters into a partnership with Oslo New University College (Norway)
- Varsity Holds Third Conference On Access To Justice
- Lawmakers from Berlin visit Egerton University on a Benchmarking Mission
- Africa-UniNet Conference Ends with Goodies as Delegates Discuss Global Issues Affecting Higher Education
- Egerton University enhances its collaboration with Virginia Tech University (USA
- Chinese Ambassador Zhou Pingjian Awards Scholarships to Egerton University Students in His Visit
- Vice Chancellor Advises New Students Saying He Has An Open Door
- Egerton University Receives Lot 2021 First Year Students
- Governor HE Susan Kihika affirms her Commitment to work Closely with Egerton University
The Vice-Chancellor's Speeches