PhD and MSc. in Agricultural Extension, Egerton University (2009)
MSc. in Agricultural Extension, Egerton University (1995)
BSc. in Agricultural Education and Extension, Egerton University (1990)
Feb 2014 to date: Senior Lecturer, Department of Agricultural Education and Extension, Egerton University, Njoro.
March 2006 to Feb 2014: Lecturer, Department of Agric. Education & Extension, Egerton University, Njoro.
August 1995 to March 2006: Assistant Lecturer, Department of Agric. Education & Extension, Egerton University.
October 1990 to August 1992: Teaching Assistant, Department of Agric. Education & Extension, Egerton University.
June 1990 to September 1990: Graduate teacher, Meteitei Secondary School, Nandi, Kenya: Employed by the Teachers Service Commission to teach Agriculture and Biology.
Lucky Nyasulu EM21/12028/17. Influence of Group Rules and Market Outlet Choices on Small Scale Farmers’ Participation in Collective Marketing of Potato in Molo Sub County, Nakuru, Kenya MSc Community Studies and Extension. Egerton University, June 2021
Peter Maina EM21/3763/1 Influence of Participation in Self-Help Groups on the Socio-economic Empowerment of Women in Tigania West Sub-County, Meru County, Kenya MSc Community Studies and Extension. Egerton University, June 2021
Esther Mumbi Nzomo EM11/3236/12. Attitude of Students Towards Selected Teaching Methods in Agriculture in Secondary Schools in Mukaa Sub-County of Makueni County, Kenya. MSc Agricultural Education, Egerton University, June 2021
On-going MSc level Supervision
1. Andrew Waaswa EM12/13622/19 . Relationship Between Selected Factors and the Practice of Climate-Smart Agriculture Among Smallholder Potato Farmers in Gilgil Sub-County, Kenya. MSc Agricultural Extension, Egerton University.
2. Nancy Nyambura Njenga ESM11/00358/15 Influence of Membership in Young Farmers Clubs on Career Interest and Participation in Agriculture among Public Day Secondary School Students in Nakuru North Sub-County, Kenya MSc Agricultural Education, Egerton University
3. Daniel Kiangi Munyao EM12/2354/09. Determinants of Smallholder Farmers’ Knowledge and Skills in Prevention of Aflatoxin Contamination on Maize in Kitui West Sub- County, Kenya. MSc Agricultural Extension. Egerton University
On-going PhD level Supervision
1. Martha Wangari Kariuki. ED12/04310/13 Influence of the Youth Enterprise Development Fund on Youth Participation in Agribusiness in Nakuru County, Kenya. PhD in Agricultural Extension, Egerton University.
2. Josephat K. Kereto ED12/0475/14. Profiling Livestock Protection Indigenous Technical Knowledge for Integration with Information from Extension Service Providers among the Maasai of Loita Ward of Narok County, Kenya. PhD in Agricultural Extension, Egerton University.
3. Peter Oyier Ogweno ED11/04073/14. Effects of Problem Based Learning and Demonstration Teaching Methods on Student’s Academic Achievement in Secondary School Agriculture in Ndhiwa Sub County, Kenya. PhD in Agricultural Education, Egerton University.
Prof. Joseph Wamutitu
Dean, Faculty of Education and Community Studies
P.O. Box 536
Prof. Bocline O. Bebe
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research & Extension)
Dr. Samuel Nduati
Chaplain, Egerton University