The Finance & Accounts Department is part of the Division of Finance and Administration of Egerton University.
The department is headed by the Finance & Accounts Controller who provides the overall leadership in the management of the University’s Financial Resources.
To be a first class finance service provider that offers efficient and effective services to our clients in accordance to the International Accounting Standards, Government and University Financial Regulations
The department provides excellent and effective financial leadership, safeguarding university assets, ensuring regulatory compliance and providing timely delivery of services to all our stakeholders nationally and globally.
Our core values are:
· Integrity & Professionalism
· Transparency & Accountability
· Passion for excellence
· Confidentiality and teamwork
· Creativity and Innovation
• To improve the management of the Finance and Accounts Department in order to achieve our mission.
• To review and improve standard processes for core business, planning and management to ensure consistent, reliable, accurate and available services.
• To foster a service culture that will result in consistency of service to our customers.
• To foster and develop an environment within the Department that promotes an integrated approach to management which is collegial, creative and collaborative.
- Egerton University Annual Report & Financial Statements For the Financial Year Ended June 30 2016 [Download PDF ]