To be a centre of excellence in capacity building for agricultural development
- Develop and disseminate scientific information through training, research and outreach.
- Offer holistic and quality education in agricultural and related sciences.
- Provide dynamic programmes that are responsive to our changing needs of society.
- Provide practical and competent graduates who can address and solve natural as well as regional challenges in agriculture and environmental sectors.
- Develop partnerships with farmers, private sector, national and international agricultural research institution in technology development and utilization for enhanced agricultural productivity and income.