Diploma in Education
Primary option - Grade D+ and a P1 certificate with a teaching experience of a least 2 years OR KCSE mean grade of C plain and a P1 certificate
Secondary, Arts option – A mean grade of C+, C in English or Kiswahili and a C+ in the 2 teaching subjects
Bachelor of Education (Science and Arts)
The student has to meet the University Joint Admission Board (JAB) requirements.
Self-sponsored and In-service
· Minimum mean grade of C+ at KCSE with the required cluster subjects for the course
· Relevant A- level pass (at least 2 principles)
· Diploma in any relevant discipline from any recognised institution.
Bachelor of Education (Primary)
· S1 and Diploma holders who have taught for at least 2 years
Bachelor of Education (Science) and Bachelor of Education (Arts)
· Diploma in Education or its equivalent from recognised institutions. Regular and In-service
· Diploma in Education or its equivalent from recognised institutions.
Master of Education (MED Science Educ, MED Curriculum and Instr. & MED Educ Mgt)
· Holders of B.Ed (Science) with at least 2nd class honours from Egerton University or any other recognised institution
· A BSc general and a PGDE from a recognised university.
· Bachelors degree 2nd class honours and above in relevant filed.
· A lower 2nd class degree plus 2 years working experience.
· A bachelors degree pass plus 3 years working experience.
Doctor of Philosophy
· A masters in relevant area